Re: Graphics card in Personal workstation

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:04:48 +0200
Eugen Wintersberger <eugen.wintersberger@jku.at> wrote:

> Hi there
>  I got a nice Digital Personal Workstation 600au. Unfortunately nobody
>
> could tell me which hardware is mounted inside. However, except the
> graphics card all hardware has been autodetected by the system (Debian
> 3.1R0a for alpha).
> Has anyone an idea what kind of graphics card I have?
> lspci produces the following output:

Looks to me like a Powerstorm 4D60t, which is not supported. The card in
question is a huge beast, takes up two PCI-slots and is oven equipped
with a black plastic case. If that fits the description of the card in
your box, that's it.