Re: Hi, I've installed woody on my Alphaserver, but the packages on it are quite old so I was looking for something a little more up to date, even if it's not that stable, that's ok. Going to the debian.org website for this, it was not immeiately cl

Hi Michael

I need to install Woody on a PWS 500a using Milo as SRM is not available, Is there a root image available and can I start the install straight from the ISO images. Is there a Howto on the Milo installation for Woody?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Chris