Re: Installing Sarge on DEC Personal Workstation 500au

Sarge does not support MILO because Sarge only installs from SRM console (no MILO support). To install Sarge on a MILO/ARC-only only machine first install Woody and then "apt-get dist-upgrade" to Sarge. But better would be to change to SRM and then install Sarge from netinst-cd.