Request for help: unaligned trap

Hello all,

Could somebody please take a look at
?

The gist of the report is that the kernel is reporting unaligned trap
problem with clamd.  Beyond getting the idea that this is probably a
sizeof() problem or similar, I am not sure hw to proceed.

It appears alpha specific, and I don't have any experience with alpha
issues at all.  Upstream is very willing to help, and offered to debug
it themselves, but they have no alpha access.  The submitter is
understandably not very keen on giving testbed access to a production
machine.

I appreciate anything anyone can do, and look forward to your comments.
Please cc me, as I am not subscribed.

Thanks,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |