Re: No more Debian/Alpha?

Hi Dan,

On Monday, 14 Mar 2005, you wrote:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/03/msg00012.html

Alpha will become SCC and will be availible via scc.d.o.

But the most problem seems to be that there is a lack of kernel-porters
at the Debian project. I spoke to RM-Assistant Andreas Barth earlier
this morning asking why sparc will become SCC and he pointed me to the
last release-update, where it says:

| It's for this reason that all architectures are required to be synced to
| the same kernel version for sarge, but even so, more per-architecture
| kernel help is needed, particularly for the sparc and the arm port.

I don't know if this also applies to alpha also, but i would'nt wonder.

Greetings
Martin