new guy

Hi,

New to the list, as I type I have my DEC AS4000 installing Deb 3.0r1. I've used linux on macs and pc's before, but never on this old Dec. I may have already messed it up, I didn't know what kind of video card I had so I just used vga.

I've never used debian before, is there a program I can use to change video settings etc if I need to? Any help or wisdom from someone out there using debian on an AS4000 would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob