NFS problems with installer on Multia

Hi there,

I'm trying to get Debian running on this here Multia, and am running
into some issues with NFS. What I'd like to do is run this system
diskless, off an NFS mount.

To that end, I've got it netbooting with the tftpboot.img image from
woody. This works reasonably well. However, when I try to mount the NFS
share, it fails:

# mount -t nfs 192.168.102.110:/var/local/nfsroots/multia /mnt
Aborted

What could be causing this? I've got the permissions set really lax on
the NFS server, so it should be able to connect. Watching the network
traffic, I see the multia connect to the portmap daemon, dump the list
of services, and then close the connection.

Ideas?

Thanks,

-Jon