Manufacturer and Exporter of All Textile Made Ups.

        Quality and Customer Satisfaction is Our Motto

Dear Sir ,

It was very nice to hear from Mr Faud (My Managing Director) that you might be Intrested to Import different type textile product and our production capacity
700,000 linear Mtr/Month.Let me tell you about us we are mainly producer of
Garment trouser fabric weaver and dyer in this concern we have successfully
exported 100,000 linear yards Fabric sheeting,Twill, canvas,in various sizes at
present we'r developing ourselves for Home textile wider bed sheeting in
Textile Industry and a hallmark for high quality , which is a real pride for the company. The maxim "Quality not Quantity" is the reason for its ever-increasing
exports.
Being conscious of new trends, we are fully adorned with the latest technology, modern machinery and the result is ever increasing sales throughout the world, which proved us the best for quality and productivity. Each step towards a new direction, holding ourselves ready to meet the future challenges. Unique people walking side by side, having a way of their own, endeavoring for new horizons of excellence. In harmony with the needs of time, we are intending at innovative, high quality products and determined to attempt for the most modern machinery
and latest technology to procure eminence in the industry.source for you the
best quality fabric, bed linen and kitchen accessories, in a range of blends and
compositions. Various kinds of fabric made of 100% Cotton, Flannel, Percale,
Polyester, and Polyester/ Cotton blends are produced.
We offer a vast range of products, which speaks expressively for its quality.
From the glorious designing traditions to the soft, bright touch of spring,
we
cater to the ever- changing vogue. These products are made to your exact
specifications and composition at modern factories. This expressive range
includes:

Qualities Process Blend Ratio
100% Cotton Printed All Blend
Polyester Dyed
Flannel Bleached
Percale (T-180 to T-400)
Cotton Sateens (200 to 300 threads)

? Sheet Sets
? Bed Covers
? Bed Skirts
? Bed Ruffles
? Bed Spreads
? Watered Sets
? Quilt Covers
? Rod Valances
? Comforters
? Curtains
? Pillow covers
? Pillow Shams
? Pillow Ticking
? Floor Cushion
? Embroidery Cushion
? Fabric

Apron Set (Large)-(4-Designs)
Apron
Oven Gloves
Pot Holder Mats
Table Round Cover (Place Mats)

Apron Set (Small)
Apron
Oven Gloves
Pot Holder

Bread Cover
Bread Cover (Large)
Bread Cover (Small)

Toaster Cover
Toaster Cover (Large)
Toaster Cover (Small)
Toaster Cover (Medium)

Trolley Sets (5-Design)
Mats (Large, Small)
Ticozi (Large, Small)
Tea Pot Mats (Round)
Pot Mats
Napkins
Individual Set
Table cover
Mix coffee cover
Blender cover
Toaster Oven Cover

Terry Towels and Bathrobes.

1. FACE TOWELS
2. HAND TOWELS
3. BATH TOWELS
4. KITCHED TOWELS
5. BEACH TOWELS
6. BATH MATS
7. BATHROBES
9:Shop Towels
10: Waffel Kitchen Towel.
11:Diaper Cloth.
12:Yellow Duster

we also sending you attached machinery list please quote your price (for
re-conditioned )at your earliest and we will appericiate If you could sent us
any requirement.

QAZI TARIQ RAIS
All Textile Made Ups.
M/S, Sun Beam Textile Mills Ltd.(Bangladesh)
Mob: 92-0300-2248713
rais_q@hotmail.com

Quality and Customer Satisfaction is Our Motto