mozilla-firebird

Hi!

I installed mozilla-firebird today. Didn't know it existed until
yesterday, when I got a tip from a friend. With an old AlphaStation
200/166, regular Mozilla is way too slow. And Netscape 4.78/True64 ain't
much of a working browser these days.

Firebird-mozilla runs great on the alpha though, it seems, and even if
it's slow it's useable. My recommendations!

(And if any of you guys out there reading this are in the developer's team
for firebird or if you have friends there: my creds and thanks!!)

Regards,

/Joakim
--
 http://www.efd.lth.se/~d97jro/