Re: MULTIA/UDB questions.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: MULTIA/UDB questions.
- From: Jerome Warnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:48:12 +0100
- Message-id: <1100782092.4599.72.camel@mobj>
- In-reply-to: <003501c4c2bb$d7691ec0$cd02a8c0@INSPIRON8500>
- References: <003501c4c2bb$d7691ec0$cd02a8c0@INSPIRON8500>
On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 16:15 -0600, Ted Letofsky wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> I've been working off and on with a UDB/Multia.
> This is a 166mhz non-upgradeable with 128MB of RAM, the floppy disk
> drive, and an external SCSI cdrom and hard drive.
> There is an internal IDE drive, and it's VERY VERY slow, thus I tend
> toward ignoring it.
The standard internal 2"1/2 disk is a SCSI one, not IDE. And yes, it is
very slow, and you cannot do anything about it. BTW, if you search and
find a SCSI 2"1/2 disk somewhere, I would be interested too.
Jerome Warnier <email@example.com>