SCSI Problems - ISP1040

SCSI Problems with ISP1040 ???

I have a Alpha 500au.

It work's good with Woody and Sarge, but now I have a Problem.

First: I'ts the same Kernel the last 6 Month's; (2.4.18 and 2.6.0)

When I boot the machine (aboot SRM Console) I found my labels, but then
:

qlogicisp :newisp 1020 SCSI on PCI bus 01 device 40 irq 36 I/O base
0x9000
scsi : 1 host

qlogicisp : unknown completion status 0x001e
qlogicisp : unknown completion status 0x001e

scsi0 channel 0 : resetting for second half of retries
SCSI bus is being reset for host 0 channel 0

qlogicisp : unknown completion status 0x001e
qlogicisp : unknown completion status 0x001e

scsi : detected total.

then abort with kernel panic, or with install CD no HD found.

--------------------------

The HardDisk is ok, i have the same error on all my HD's.
Also i have a nacked boone board, only Matrox, and ISP.

How can i solve the Problem, who has a idee?
with another SCSI Controller works with the alpha?
(my Adaptec dont't boot ;(( )

thanks bernd

a little bit more:

show config:

Firmware
SRM Console: V7.0.-10
ARC Console: 5.68
PALcode: VMS PALcode V1.20-14, OSF PALcode V1.22-17
SROM Version: v5.90

PCI BUS
 BUS 00 Slot 20: DECchip 21152PCI to PCI Bridge
   BUS 01 Slot08: ISP1040 ScsiController
                      pkc0.7.0.1008.0 SCSI Bus ID 7
                      dkc0.0.1008.0 IBM DDYS-T18350

show dev
dkc0.0.1008.0  IBM DDYS-T18350 SA2A

---------

ecu and Fast Scsi:

HD is found, Verify is ok,
but on this place my BSD Partitions are not found, i think it's her
normal.