truetype fonts rendering fixed

Hello.

There is a trouble with woody's X: truetype fonts rendering is buggy,
if you use freetype module X server will crash on any ttf rendering,
if you use xtt X can crash, for instance, on small font sizes.

Fortunately, this is changed in unstable, both freetype and xtt
modules work just fine. I've done latest stable xfree (4.1.0-16woody3)
rebuild incorporating almost all xtt changes from current unstable
(4.3.0) and it works for me perfectly. Rebuilding with newer freetype
did not made it work for me.

The result of this rebuild is an updated xserver-xfree86 package,
which along with .diff.gz, .dsc and .changes is available at
http://people.debian.org/~sacha/pool/

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia