Re: RE: Debian Installer - Problems Partitioning

How do you do.

I was having problem with my hard disk and i was surffing around and found this site http://lists.debian.org/debian-alpha/2004/05/msg00180.html asking you question on partitioning his hard disk.

I couldnt find any who can help me so I am seeking for your help.

I have new 80gb hard disk from Ebay, After i put it in my comp my bios did found it.
However when i tried partition it through FDISK i could not create the disk.

I also tried with third party programs such as partition magic and partion manager 2004. However when ever I tried to initiate the program it keep failing on error "Bad disk table" and invaild drive specified"

Is there any way I could fix my hard disk?

Thanks

Whan