RE: Debian Installer - Problems Partitioning
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Debian Installer - Problems Partitioning
- From: Jiann-Ming Su <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:34:29 -0500 (CDT)
- Message-id: <1086492870.25001.TMDA@mail.js1.bogus>
- In-reply-to: <002b01c44b55$d3211300$6401a8c0@DH3MR411>
- References: <002b01c44b55$d3211300$6401a8c0@DH3MR411>
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Jim and Kelly Younkin wrote:
> Should I try RedHat, or another flavor of Linux that supports Alpha?
What are you going to be using this system for? The only thing RH7.2
doesn't have over debian is the ability to install and upgrade with
apt. Otherwise, I'm sure RH7.2 should work well on your system.
"Yeah, Lois, that'll be about as much fun as a lecture on
ontological empiricism." --Peter Griffin