Re: gnome 2.6 packages not getting built on the alpha?

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 03:12:58PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> It seems that many Gnome 2.6-related packages are going to be prevented
> from going into testing because they haven't been built on Alpha; no
> builds have even been attempted.

> In particular, pango1.0, atk1.0, gtk+2.0, libxml2, orbit2, libbonobo,
> gconf2, and the list goes on.

> Go to http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/toplist.html and check out the top ten
> or so; Alpha is the holdup for every one (or at least will be shortly, as
> the packages cross the 10-day waiting period).

> Any idea why the autobuilder isn't autobuilding?

Yes, the alpha autobuilder is currently not booting following a kernel
upgrade.

If you can tell me the order in which to try build these packages, I
could fire off some manual builds.  However, I don't know how many of
these are going to be able to go into testing yet, because of the
libcupsys transition.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer