Amazon.com Marketplace Book Inquiry

Hello,

We have recently received an e-mail inquiry from you in regards to our book inventory on Amazon.com Marketplace.  Unfortunately, we cannot process your request for one of the following two reasons:

1) Abebooks uses buyer e-mail addresses as an identifier for order information. The address you have contacted us from does not correspond to any Amazon.com Marketplace orders we have received. If you are inquiring about a past order, please contact us at amazonorders@abebooks.com from the e-mail account you use with your Amazon.com account.

2) If you are inquiring about a book you have yet to purchase, please send us another e-mail and include the SKU in the subject line. You can find the SKU from the description field associatied with the book on Amazon.com. We will then forward your inquiry to the bookseller.

Thank you for your inquiry!  Abebooks is the world's largest marketplace of used, rare and out-of-print books.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as it is an autoresponse.

Sincerely,

All of us at Abebooks.com