Re: aboot-installer

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:45:46AM -0400, sammyg wrote:
> Installed Debian testing on Alpha DS10l -webbrick-
> base-install completed and aboot-install failed.

With what error, please?

What image did you use when installing?

> debian-stable installed and boot perfectlly
> I wanted more current packages

In that case, you could just edit /etc/apt/sources.list to point to
testing and do an apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade; but I'd
appreciate it if you could answer the above questions, so that I can
try to fix any bugs we might have yet in aboot-installer.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer