RE: Kernel Panic at installation on XL-300

I have a XL-300 and I have never successfully installed from the cdrom.
I just made boot floppy's and off I went. The biggest problem I've had
is to get the floppy's to last long enough to get to the installer ;-)

rgh

--
"It is possible to make things of great complexity out of things
 that are very simple. There is no conservation of simplicity"

Richard Heycock <rgh@roughage.com.au>
tel : 0410 646 369
key fingerprint : 909D CBFA C669 AC2F A937 AFA4 661B 9D21 EAAB 4291