Relocation Overflow

Good evening,

I have now managed to get kernel 2.6.1 loaded on my 164LX (hurray!)
It can also access both my SCSI and IDE drives without trouble (yes!)

But...    (you knew this was coming...)

Now I get errors like this:

Linux version 2.6.1 (jgoerzen@erwin) (gcc version 3.3.2 (Debian)) #1 Thu Jan 15 08:49:38 CST 2004
Booting on EB164 variation LX164 using machine vector LX164 from SRM
Major Options: EV56 LEGACY_START VERBOSE_MCHECK MAGIC_SYSRQ
[snip]
ip_tables: (C) 2000-2002 Netfilter core team
ip_conntrack version 2.1 (2047 buckets, 16376 max) - 440 bytes per conntrack
module ip_conntrack_ftp: Relocation overflow vs section 25
module ip_conntrack_irc: Relocation overflow vs section 25
ip_nat_ftp: Unknown symbol needs_ip_conntrack_ftp
ip_nat_irc: Unknown symbol needs_ip_conntrack_irc

So, ip_conntrack_{ftp,irc} didn't load, so the ip_nat modules also
failed.  But it doesn't stop there:

module ipv6: Relocation overflow vs section 10
request_module: failed /sbin/modprobe -- net-pf-10. error = 256

Yup, ipv6 failed.  And:

module snd_page_alloc: Relocation overflow vs section 20

This made a whole slew of sound modules fail (snd_pcm, etc).

Now, some of this I could just compile in to the kernel.  Some of the
conntrack stuff, I believe, cannot be compiled in (it must be a module)
if memory serves.

Thoughts?

Thanks yet again,
John