Re: Debian alpha install with reiserfs support

Hi!

I have a Miata 433a.
How did u compile the 2.4.21 kernel? When i compile using gcc 2.95 from stable
it hangs when booting at the CMD64x code. (compile as module doesn`t help
because the module segfaults)
Because my CDROM is IDE i need it working. 2.4.20 is the last kernel that runs
ok, but with many kernel unalligned accs in the iptables code :(