About dselect...

Hello everyone,

Quick question about something I find strange using dselect...

I updated my package list, then selected 2 updated packages to upgrade
(related to GNOME). I go to Install, and it says:

[...]
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to be removed and 2 not upgraded.
[...]

And obviously, it doesn't install the packages. Why not? I asked to have
them upgraded?

Is there something I have to do in some cases to get the packages
upgraded, if they don't want to be upgraded automatically?

Thanks in advance for any hints about this...

J-S
Jean-Sébastien Guay                    jean_seb@videotron.ca
                  http://whitestar02.webhop.org/