Re: srm nightmare, milo & kernel future questions

Hi Chris,

I can't solve all of your problems, but one thing I know for sure:

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 03:37:34PM -0700, Chris Hecker wrote:
> bigger.  What gives?  I'm building with gcc 2.95.4.  Is there some what to
> find out what the distribution kernels were built with?

Don't use gcc-2.9.5 on alpha. I just does not work. Use 3.2 for instead.
One of the symptoms is that:

> 4.  If I try to make modules it bombs on drivers/atm/ambassador.c.  I don't

So I would install the latest gcc from testing (has gcc-3.2 made it into
stable?) and try again.

	Andrew