Re: more questions

At 12:03 PM 5/04/03, Bob Schmidt sent this up the stick:
I have tried to install debian numerous times, each time I error out for it seems different reasons. But it always seems to boil down to something with X-windows. At present I have a matrox video card (don't know what model though). I will and see if I can get the error message and post it.

Are there any known problems installing deb 3.0r1 on a 433au?

Dude, dunno how many times you've been through this, but in order to help you we need more info!

Try hooking a null modem cable to the first Com port, type set console serial at the srm prompt and power cycle. Fire up Hyperterminal (or whatever) and copy and paste the error messages into your mail client.

As Yoda would say, "Without error messages, no help there is"

cheers,
Rob

--
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

This is random quote 430 of 1254.

Distance from the centre of the brewing universe
[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian

Public Key fingerprint = 6219 33BD A37B 368D 29F5  19FB 945D C4D7 1F66 D9C5