ccc

Hi!

Today I gave the install of ccc another shot; I've failed so far.
(I suck.)

The latest rpm I found at Compaq was the ccc-6.5.6.002-1.alpha.rpm.
Running apt-get ccc for stable and unstable gives med the
ccc_6.5.9.001-1_alpha.deb, which prompts for ccc-6.5.9.001-1.alpha.rpm

I tried to rename the RPM in order to cheat the system, thinking it
wouldn't work. It didn't.

Before I try to make a manual workaround, is there a place to get a
ccc-6.5.9.001-1.alpha.rpm?

Last time I tried to pump ccc in my system I made .deb-packages with alien
-c as said might work on this list, but when installed, ccc complained
about not finding correct libraries and stuff.

Does anybody have some tricks or advice here?

Regards,

/Joakim
--
 http://www.efd.lth.se/~d97jro/