Re: Multia Install problems

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:38:29PM -0500, Mark T. Valites wrote:

> This scheme is what showed up whenever I createdthe full disk label & is
> definetely not what I asked for - Looking back at it now in retrospec,
> that layout looks plenty out of whack.
>
> > > #       start       end      size     fstype   [fsize bsize   cpg]
> > >   a:        1       129       129     unused        0     0
> > >   b:      130      2033      1904       swap
> > >   c:        1      2033      2033       ext2

The weird thing about it is that it mixes two schemes: one that doesn't
attach any special meaning to 'c' and using it as a normal filesystem,
and the other (that's very common in *BSD and Tru64) which uses c as
a "whole disk" partition, thus indeed overlapping with everything else,
but of course it's not used to put a filesystem on.

Cheers,

Emile.

--
E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   emile@e-advies.info