Re: ECU for an AS2100?

On second thought, maybe it does want a DOS filesytem.

-Martin

Here is the tarred/gziped contents of "ECU Diskette V1.10 DEC Alpha
for Unix and OpenVMS".  I don't recall how it is used, but I wrote
on the front: "use NT AlphaBios console".  There's a .cfg file for
each type of system that the common config utility uses.  Yours is
apparently: "!dec2a01.cfg"   But, I think you just run cf.exe and
then it prompts you.  Untar/gzip and copy to a floppy, but NOT with
mtools, I would think.

I hope HP(Compaq(DEC)) doesn't mind.

-Martin