Thunderbird

Hi Alpha people and other speed geeks,

Alexander Sack of jwsdot.com fame has very kindly provided me with a debian rules folder for mozilla-thunderbird that works beautifully.

If anyone wants to run this lovely mail client on Alpha and cannot wait for a 'real' debian build, I've made available the deb built on my Sid AlphaServer 5305 at:
http://thini.dyndns.org/thunderbird/

Of course it comes with no warranty or guarantee as I am not qualified to give one, but I can say that it works for me and this message was composed within my newly built thunderbird client.

Enjoy!

/rob