Re: CCC/CXX installation

--- John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> I noticed the same problem recently.  Go into the create-comp-config.sh
> file and move the -v so it comes after the -V {GCC_PATH} thing.

Yup, I tried that hack myself! It kinda-sorta seemed to work.

> Also, I hacked it to call gcc instead of gcc-2.95.  You may need to make
> a few other minor adjustments to GCC_PATH.

OK, I've not noticed anything that I can be sure is caused by that yet, but I
am unable to build what I was trying to build :-(

ccc is complaining that
<<<
./compile speed.c
cc: Error: /usr/include/bits/pthreadtypes.h, line 71: Invalid declarator.
(declarator)
  __pthread_cond_align_t __align;
-------------------------^

Which is being pulled in via <sys/types.h>.

Juraj - this is the speed.c that you compiled for me last week - did you meet
anything like this?

John - would the 'gcc' rather than 'gcc-2.95' hack fix this? Should I uninstall
the current installation and reinstall again?

Phil

=====
When inserting a CD, hold down shift to stop the AutoRun feature
In the Device Manager, disable the SbcpHid device.
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~jhalderm/cd3/