OT - looking for alpha clock cycles

I currently run a small "distributed" computing task, and
would very much like to recruit linux/alpha users
(and other minority architectures).
  http://primes.utm.edu/bios/page.php?id=541
  http://fatphil.org/maths/PIES/

I have built a 21164 client with gcc, but will happily let
people build their own clients for improved performance.
The client's not particularly slick, and requires a little
hand-holding.

Sorry for the self-publicity, but I'd like to turn it into
alpha-linux publicity! Unfortunately, there's 40GHz of
windows/x86 contribution already, so it's unlikely that
I can get alpha-linux to really shine, unless there's a
large bank of DS's sitting idle somewhere.

If you're interested, please drop me a note.

Thanks for your time,
Phil

=====
When inserting a CD, hold down shift to stop the AutoRun feature
In the Device Manager, disable the SbcpHid device.
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~jhalderm/cd3/