RE: Using an HSZ50

Hello,

I am still trying to use an HSZ50 on my Redhat Alpha system. Seems that the HSZ50 that I have has a very old version of HSOF, i.e. 5.0. I have seen notes on the net that indicate that the latest version available was 5.7 and that you can't get it from HP.

I would appreciate any suggestions on helping me obtain a later version of HSOF for an HSZ50.

Thanks in advance,

Bill