mysterious xmms buildd failure on alpha buildd

Hi,

The buildd on lully persistently can't build Input/mpg123 in xmms 1.2.8
and unfortunately it's 2>/dev/null'ed (standard libtool procedure, or so
they say).

I tried to build it on escher and faure and it worked fine on both, there
was no such failure. I couldn't do it on lully itself as there was no
libgtk1.2-dev (maybe I should ask -admin to install it?).

No other architecture seems to be having this problem. Please help.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.

Please Cc: responses, I'm not subscribed.