Re: scsi disk order

> Another option is to build a kernel with the QLogic driver built-in , and
> the Symbios driver as a module. That way the QLogic driver will be loaded
> first and those disk will be numbered first.
Thank you...this gave me another idea which actually works:
I rebuilded the initrd-image, which seems to be sensitive to the order
of the modules given in
Modules listet first, will be loaded first and hence the
drives connected to the first "loaded" adapters will be
numbered first.

Greetings, Adrian.