Re: scsi disk order

SOLVED!

> Another option is to build a kernel with the QLogic driver built-in , and
> the Symbios driver as a module. That way the QLogic driver will be loaded
> first and those disk will be numbered first.
Thank you...this gave me another idea which actually works:
I rebuilded the initrd-image, which seems to be sensitive to the order
of the modules given in
	/etc/mkinitrd/modules
Modules listet first, will be loaded first and hence the
drives connected to the first "loaded" adapters will be
numbered first.

Greetings, Adrian.