Kernel trouble again, 2.6.0-test1

Hi all,

sorry for not replying to your emails concerning my 2.4.21 kernel troubles, but
I was off sick for a week.
In the meantime 2.6.0-test1 came out and I gave it a try. It seems to work
pretty good so far, except for those IDE problems that occur again (seem to be
the same as with 2.4.21):

When I activated the kernel driver for the CMD646 chipset the machine hangs at
boot with "hdc: lost interrupt". The machine doesn't come up at all.

When I deactivate the CMD646 driver the machine boots up fine and runs stable
for some hours, then it hangs. Two times when it locked up I saw "hda: lost
interrupt" on a console.
Somethings seems to be pretty much messed up with CMD646. It works fine and
stable in 2.4.20 (The kernel driver is activated in my 2.4.20 configuration).

Just to make sure the failures do not come from a misconfiguration on my side, I
attached the 2.6.0 config file.

Finally some info about my system:
PWS 500a, 448MB RAM, hda: 1GB Seagate(/), hdc: CD-ROM. SCSI: AIC7XXX with 2 HDs
(/usr and /home). I boot from IDE (dka0).

Cheers,

Jan