Re: no atop for alpha?

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 12:58:02AM -0700, Chris Hecker wrote:

> http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/atop/
>
> Why is there no atop for alpha (neither testing nor unstable)?  Was there
> someplace I should have gone to ask this beside this list?

Looking at buildd.debian.org, selection "alpha" and "atop" yields
"maybe-failed"; in the build-logs you'll see:

alpha not in arch list: i386 -- skipping

So the maintainer decided to make atop "i386" only. I don't know why,
but I'd suggest getting the sources, checking the docs if they mention
an explicit i386 dependency and if not, changing i386 in
debian/control to

Architecture: any

and try rebuilding. If it works, you should file a bug report; if it
doesn't maybe a Wishlist-Bug?

Greetings

           Helge

--