Re: Bahamut ircd

As far as I'm aware it's a compiler oversite.  The warning comes
when an implicit cast from integer to pointer is found that the
compiler doesn't know is OK, because Alpha's have 64 bit pointers
and 32 bit integers.  The warnings should go away by sticking
an explicit cast at every place that you get a warning, but the
object code should be identical to that produced before.  (As far
as I'm aware.)

-Martin