Problems with date on PW433au

Hi all,

  I have installed a new Woody server on a PW433au. I
have problems with date set.

  During setup I have choose Europe/Madrid like a
timezone. When I restart for the first time, time has
advanced 1 hour. On the syslog appear this: kernel:
EXT2-fs error (device sd(8,4)):
ext2_check_inodes_bitmap: Wrong free inodes count in
group 25, stored = 2016, counted = 1178.

  How I can fix this?? why time its wrong??

Thank you very much and sorry for my poor english.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es