Re: poor 164SX IDE drive performance, dma enabled

Hmm.  Thanks.  looking closer it appears that you're right, its only
using 10-15% of my CPU when reading.  I had assumed it was pegged based on
some stalling behaviour i had seen doing some copies.  Well thats good,
at least its doing DMA.  Disappointing performance when I see my x86
boxes getting 10 times that but plenty for what i'm using the drive for.