Re: # Re: XFree86 4.2 Debian packages for Alpha

Hello,
On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 09:12:36AM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Well, I build one of the -pre-Series for stable to play around with
> gatos (which needed X sources anyway). It runs fine (without gatos).
> If I get my alpha up for the weekend I can pull the source deb from
> sid and post the debs on monday.

Unfortunately the unstable XFree needs much more space then the
testing one (it ate up the 2.8 GB I had set up for it). I still have an
harddisk laying around but since I am going on travels soon I don't
know when the next build attempt will make it. Sorry.

Greetings

           Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de