Re: No pcmcia-modules for alpha

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 13:30, Herbert Xu wrote:
> hogenberg11@zonnet.nl wrote:
> > I've tried different milo versions , but that did not make any
> > difference. I also tried different boot params including noinitrd or
> > initrd=/boot/initrd.img-2.4.18-generic , as supplied with the kernel,
> > but apart from a message that the initrd image is to large(?)
>
> What version of initrd-tools are you using? Older versions generated
> an image that is too big for MILO to handle.
I have 0.1.24 , I think it was installed as a dependency for the 2.4.18 kernel
I do not know if I am supposed to create the image myself or if it came with
the generic kernel or if it gets done during the configuring of the kernel
deb.

I'll go do some manpage reading and see if I can create another image later,
but I'll appreciate all hints  ;-)

Regards,
Jaap.