Compaq ladebug

I've just installed the latest Compaq Fortran 1.2 stuff in my newly
upgraded Woody by downloading the rpm's for cfal, cfalrtl, libots,
cpml, cxml and ladebug from Compaq, and then doing dpkg-reconfigure
for libots, cpml-ev6, cfalrtl, cfal and cxml-ev6, in that order. (A
very nice trick for handling the rpm's!)

But what do I do about ladebug? Doing dpkg-reconfigure for ladebug
just reconfigures the existing ladebug 4.0.59-6 package (listed as
Obsolete/local in dselect) and doesn't ask me where to find the new
ladebug-4.0.64-18.alpha.rpm.

The old ladebug (installed back when Compaq provided debs for 1.0)
seems to work, but presumably I'd be better off using the new one.
I haven't found anything in the mail archives about ladebug.

- Robert