Debian/Woody/Alpha system files suddenly moved !

Debian/Woody/Alpha users:

Has anyone else running Debian/Woody/Alpha had this problem?
It seems that this morning (after Woody upgrades), many subdirectories under
/usr have moved to /usr/X11R6 !  For example, /usr/sbin is now none existent
and at least some of the files that used to exist under there are in
/usr/X11R6/sbin !  I have noticed the same from /usr/local !  I don't know
what else has moved.  I am now restoring my backups from amanda.  Thank
goodness the amanda files (that used to be in /usr/sbin) were in
/usr/X11R6/sbin or I would not be able to amrestore.

This is a strange one indeed!  As soon as I figure out the guilty party, he
gets a huge bug report right before Woody gets released!

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory