speaking of patches, alphabook X support (WAS RE: What have we learned? (WAS -RE: Idea: Reponse to the responses( was RE: Interesting idea....(at least I think so) )))

X windows support for the Alphabook, Xfree 3.3.6. The patches are tailored
to debian's build tree and would require alittle work to be applied
against upstream. I havent recieved any feedback yet from the user I was
helping, I made debs too. http://www.linuxalpha.org/debs . Maybe you could get
them into upstream? Thanks.

Peter
--