X Question...

Title: X Question...

Hello all,

I have a Miata running 2.2.r6, I have a Matrox Millenium PCI video card. I have configured X, and I can start X. The problem is that when X comes up, there are nice vertical lines all through the screen. Of course, all kinds of screen weirdness ensues and I then just quit X. The shell is fine. Obviously, I am configuring something wrong, (the card worked fine under NT). My question is, does someone have a config file that I could look at in order to configure X on this machine? Or has anyone had this happen to them?

TIA,

AJ Schroeder

Imaging Systems Administrator

Quad/Graphics, Inc.