Re: Linux kernel and floating point.

Greetings Annesh,

Linus does not allow floating point in the kernel.  Please search the main
kernel mailing list archives.  A link can be found at http://kernel.org This
is an old debate that has been discussed on the lkml (Linux Kernel Mailing
List) many times.  I do not believe that you will be able to change Linus's
mind.

Best Regards,

--George