Re: aptitude on alpha (again, sigh)

  Just so everyone knows, I think I've found the problem.  The debugging
in the default compile was throwing us all off.  The error was happening
on the following line:

  unsigned long ETA=(unsigned long)((TotalBytes-CurrentBytes)/CurrentCPS);

  If you stare at this, you'll realize that CurrentCPS might be 0!  This
is an exceptional case that should be handled anyway, and I'm patching
the source to do just that now.

  Daniel

| "But what the eagle does not realize is that it is participating in a crude |
|  form of natural selection.  One day, a tortoise will learn to fly."        |
|   -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_                                          |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/