Re: mozilla seg faults on startup

On Saturday 16 February 2002 06:57, Jurriaan on Alpha wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 06:28:23PM -0500, Tom Vier wrote:
> > anyone else unable to use mozilla after its last update in testing?
> >
> > ii  mozilla        0.9.7-6        Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package
> > ii  mozilla-browse 0.9.7-6        Mozilla Web Browser - core and browser
> >
> > /usr/bin/mozilla: line 140: 10531 Segmentation fault      $MOZ_PROGRAM
> > -remote "openurl(about:blank,new-window)" 2>/dev/null >/dev/null
> > Segmentation fault

I got the same problem once because of the too big difference between the
version of my old and new mozilla. I solved it by deleting my .mozilla
directory. Of course, you have to backup your mails before to do that (BTW, I
nerver understood why the mozilla mail subdir has a so complicated
place/name).

Laurent.