Re: Clock drift on 164SX

I run Sid (2.4.16) on a 164LX machine, and I had a time-related probelm
too. When I upgraded 2.2.x to 2.4.x, the kernel failed to recognize my
system's real clock speed (600MHz), thinking it was around 1400MHz - Each
second of the system's clock lasted really over 2 seconds.

I corrected this by specifying the parameter 'cycle=600000000' in my
aboot.conf and reinstalling the bootloader.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52-55)5623-1118
+---
|PARTICIPA EN EL CONSOL - Congreso Nacional de Software Libre,
|http://www.consol.org.mx, Ciudad de México, 11-14 feb 2002
+--