Re: Multia netbooting issues

On Fri 01 Feb 2002, Rob Byrnes wrote:

> I have downloaded the tftpboot.img file from the debian-stable archives and
> put it into the /tftpboot directory.  The Multia boots, downloads the
> tftpboot.img file, and then resets itself back to the SRM prompt without
> doing anything.

I had my Multia do something similar (albeit booting from disk) when the
battery was almost run down. It took me a bit to figure this out...
It might be worth investigating. I simply replaced the lithium (or
whatever) battery with a holder for 3 penlights (which I now have to
replace every 300 days, else the system crashes / won't boot :-)

Paul Slootman