Re: Duplex printing using lpr-ppd

On Friday 25 January 2002 11:00 am, Martin Sanborn wrote:
> except for the fact that it's printing landscape instead of portrait! It
> appears to do this whenever I pass options with the -o flag, even if I
> don't specify duplexing. For example, specifying the upper tray as a paper
> source,

Hmm, this problem does NOT happen with the AMD machine I have running Debian
woody. That is running a 2.4.17 kernel. I installed a 2.4.17 kernel with
(nearly) identical options (the parallel port and printing options were
identical) on the AlphaStation, but the results is the same.

I guess there is something different between the Alpha and Intel versions of
the code, or maybe the hardware? Strange.

Marty

--
| Martin Sanborn - Dept. of Chemical Engineering - Northwestern University |
| m-sanborn@nwu.edu - (847)467-1653 - http://zeolites.cqe.nwu.edu/marty |