milo hangs with Radeon VE in SX

Hi again,

I did some more testing and it appers that it is not the initialization
of the scsi controller, but milo stops after that is done.
It prints out "scsi: 2 hosts"  and hangs after that.

The milo used is 2.2-17

I've read some people used Radeon cards in their alpha's,
is there anyone who has got a Radeon PCI card working in a
164SX ?

Is there anything I should try before making the switch to srm/aboot
to see if that helps ?

Regards,
Jaap.